Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If I Had A Million Dollars

If I had a million dollars... I'd hire me a maid! It's not that I dislike cleaning; on the contrary, I think it's relaxing and satisfying. I just find it more rewarding to make things, build things, invent things, write things, manage things, embellish things :), create and encourage! I am not an octopus that can write and wash windows at the same time, and I cannot sew and fold laundry at the same time, and I cannot make delicious foods and dust shelves at the same time, and who's going to wipe off light switches and door knobs? ... ugh!

So if you want to gift me with a super great gift-- I'd choose a maid. :D
Until then, please pick up after yourself. Rest assured, I still clean. Slovenliness is disgusting! Tidy is overrated, but cleanliness is next to Godliness. :)

No comments: